Saturday, November 21, 2015

3 Ways to Detox After Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is less than a week away, so let's discuss 3 ways that I can help you after the holiday with getting back on track before Christmas.
Can you spot them in the picture? Here's a clue... I pointed them out for you! hahaha! womp womp
1. The 21 Day Fix. I am not just saying this because it's on sale this month (hint hint) but because it truly is success in a box. Meal planning, portion control, fun workouts, and just 3 weeks to a better you. Check me out!

2. The 3 Day Refresh. Want less of a commitment, and to just detox after the holiday? Then the 3 Day Refresh is definitely something you want to check out. Again, success in a box. This is a food cleanse... no juices or starving. Just eating the right foods for your body to get things back on track after all that pie! Check me out!

3. Want a longer commitment? The Ultimate Reset is something that I keep in my back pocket for when things really truly get out of control with my eating. After vacations or preparing for a big event, I commit to a 21 day eating detox program that not only rids my body of all those bad toxins, but teaches me how to eat better. No working out either! Check me out!


All three of these come with me, your personal coach to help you stay on track and finally HAVE FUN with eating healthy. No one should have to be miserable or have fear when it comes to food... we should have healthy relationships with our bodies.
Message me for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!