Monday, January 4, 2016

January Meal Prep: 2 Hidden Secrets



Pssssssssst........... want to know a secret??????




Here are 2 of my best kept secrets for staying on track and meal prepping like a BOSS!

1. It goes without saying, Shakeology! Yeah I'm still drinking this stuff... 4 years later! And after tossing my first bag in the trash because I hated it.... oops!!!! 
But I LEARNED that it was the best dose of super foods for me that's on the market. smile emoticon 

2. I love this!!! I buy one of those rotisserie chickens at the grocery store from the prepared foods section, and shred it into a tupperware!
Instant salad toppings, snacks, filling for wraps, and a quick meal for the kids!!!


smile emoti
Now ya know! Happy first Monday of 2016!!

It goes without saying.....
Find me on Facebook!!
 heart emoticon



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!