Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Let's Talk About Poop

No but seriously..............



I learned something while traveling last week to Nahville that I never thought of before and really wanted to share this with you guys!
Sorry if this is a little TMI lol but ‪#‎sorrynotsorry‬
Anyway, I learned that your tummy can go through something called "travel anxiety." I usually related my symptoms to just what I typically go through with it... bloating, backed up for days, cramps, and not able to eat because my stomach feels like a rock.
This is something I just learned to deal with. And my doctor told me it was just my "genes." Gee thanks mom and dad! lol kidding!
But I am not one to take medications for things that I feel I can correct through a change in my habits, so I have been spending a lot of time trying to find the solution.
So last week while traveling my tummy just kept getting bigger and bigger, and by the last day at Summit, it was uncomfortable to sit in the folding chairs while watching the speakers. Again, I just chalked it up to what I typically go through.
But someone mentioned that it could just be travel anxiety. And after thinking about it, it does make sense. Because I certainly get really bad symptoms when I am away from home. Whether it is nearby a few hours or far away by plane... my tummy gets huge and rock solid and uncomfortable.
Well Beachbody came out with these awesome new BOOSTS for your Shakeology, and after hearing about the Digestive Health, I knew I had to give it a try. That sounds like something right up my alley!
I have put the extra little scoop in my shake every day since Monday, and let me tell you... HUGE DIFFERENCE! Shakeology on its own already helps my tummy a great deal, but with this extra BOOST, things have been amazing. My tummy feels great, no bloat, no harsh cramps from a laxative, and I just FEEL better!
It does more than just help you go... hehe... even though let's be honest, that is a huge perk if you have problems with that... it also helps you ABSORB the nutrients better in Shakeology by breaking them down and ingesting them better.
These boosts are now available in the shop... ask me for details!
And there are two others that are seriously worth a try if you need help in other areas than your tummy like me!
Focused Energy (for those afternoon lulls!)
Powered Greens (need MORE veggies in your diet after a pizza bender???)


I am really excited about these BOOSTS and fully plan on bringing my Digestive Health with me while I travel AGAIN down south for some much needed beach time! No upset bellies over here!

Want more info???
and click BOOSTS at the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!