Friday, December 11, 2015

8 Stages of a Future Beachbody Business owner





8 Stages of a Future Beachbody Business owner.......
Which stage are you?

1. Indifference: I don't even care about her posts.
2. Sympathy: Bless her heart, she actually thinks this "business" will be successful.
3. Anger: Why is she always posting about this junk? It doesn't work!
4. Denial: That could never work for me, she must have lots of friends who are interested and time.
5. Hope: Well maybe I could try it.....
6. Acceptance: I'm ready! Let's give this a try! Omg what am I even doing!!???!!!
7. Gratitude: I'm so thankful I gave this a shot! The friends and confidence I've gained are totally worth it!
8. Regret: What the heck was wrong with me? This company is ahhhhhmazing and I'm having a blast! Plus I get paid.... shut the front door?? I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner!

So which one are you???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!