Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Lean & Mean in 2016

Let's turn those Resolutions into Results!



Time to get SERIOUS about 2016!

We are a few days from Christmas, and I know you really don't want to be thinking about your 2016 fitness and health goals, but how about we nip it now so you can enjoy your holiday parties knowing you are set up for success???
I broke down my newest Challenge Group into a really simple 3 step process for you!
Step one.... pick either Hammer & Chisel, 21 Day Fix, or Fix Extreme... we can go over your goals and decide together which one will be best for you!
Step two... Flavor of Shakeology! I always get asked "Do I really need to get those shakes?"
And my answer is YES! You need to at least try them out. Because let's be honest, would you leave out the jelly in a pb&j? or only brush your top teeth?? NO! So why leave out an important piece to this puzzle? It's just silly!
Step three.... decide on any extra you may want to go along with your Challenge Pack. I personally LOVE LOVE LOVE having wrist weights when working out and doing my cardio, it adds an extra challenge and shapes my arms! Goodbye under arm jiggle!
These are completely optional!!!
And last.... freebies! 
Bonus dvds for buying through me, free tshirt (and possibly CASH PRIZES) for participating, AND a Free copy of Fixate to jump start your meal planning!
Phew! Sounds pretty easy to me!
I can't wait to work with you in the new year. I have a feeling this will be our best year yet!
We start January 4th! So go ahead and enjoy those parties.... I'll be waiting for ya! hehe!

To apply: https://beachbodyerika.wufoo.com/forms/application-for-challenge-group/

or find me on Facebook... let's chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!