Monday, October 27, 2014

Be Our Next Star!



My team is HIRING! 

Back by popular demand! 

The Bombshells on the Rise
21 Day Smart Start training ♡♡

A year ago I went through a pretty big change. I quit my high paying retail job and went to a lesser paying, less hours, retail job. 

I thought I knew what I wanted. To be a manager, move up in the company, and be someone they recognized as a strong asset to the brand. I had PASSION for it.

I soon found out that passion would get crushed by the silly politics of retail. I would have taken down anyone in my way. Step over bodies to get to that manager position. But I truly saw an ugly side to people who were friends, and people who I saw as mentors.

I got out. And never looked back.

Crying on my way to work, being there late nights/early mornings, not having time for my kids, missing every holiday and family event... that's not living. 

I was already a coach and I knew deep down I could turn my little hobby business into something magical. 

It took a while. I didn't flourish like some right away. But this past summer things just clicked! 

I finally got what PASSION meant. I loved helping others get fit, be happy and realize their potential. 

I loved the family feel of our team. I had awesome relationships with WOMEN, I never had that before. I was used to gossip and being used... I was being lifted up and praised constantly! They CARED for me and reached out, never expecting a thing in return. 

From the outside it may seem what I do is sell dvds.... and I do. But being a coach is so much more.

I was scared to sign up too! I didn't have time for some goofy home business. But I'm glad I stuck to it. It turned out to be an awesome gift!

I'd love to invite YOU to apply for my new coach training. It's fun and I give you every tool you need to start. 

To apply please fill out this short application! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!