Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My 90 Days

Here is a glimpse of what my next 90 days will look like...


Why do a hybrid?
I decided on this program because honestly, I get bored easily. It just makes more sense, to me, to mix things up a bit. It allows me to follow two programs and get used to them, but still benefit from each. I already did Turbofire and know that I love it. Honestly, P90X scares me. So I figured if I add in a program that I love, it will make it less intimidating. I hear all of these crazy things about P90X... Tony Horton is annoying, it's only for men, it's way too hard. That is enough to scare anyone away! So with the help of Chalene Johnson, I plan to conquer it! That way I have the attitude that I can do it, so when I want to go back to it, it won't be quite as intimidating.

My other favorite hybrid is Turbofire and Brazilian Butt Lift. Something about putting the two together is just so much fun. Towards the end of my 90 days with Turbofire last year I added in some BBL classes and it really cranked things up a notch! If you are looking for an extra challenge, give it a shot! Plus it doesn't hurt that it is helping your core, legs, and booty a little bit more!

These worksheets can be found at TeamBeachBody.com. They are really helpful and it is interesting to check out each program to see what it is all about before purchasing it. I actually had no idea about doing hybrids until I checked out the worksheets section of the website. 
teambeachbody.com > get fit > worksheets


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!