Friday, March 1, 2013

Why Don't You Challenge Yourself This Month??

On top of doing a program (helllllooooooo Turbofire/P90X!!! woop woop!) I wanted to add a little spice to my workouts.....

Try these along with your program. Its fun to see how excited everyone gets about it! And it pumps you up!!!

I added this photo to my Facebook page and got over 20 likes! That is over 100 pushups!!!!!! Grab a buddy and have fun with it. Take photos and video of you doing the pushups! Show everyone that sat on their fat butts clicking "Like" and giggling about your misfortune that you GOT THIS!


I did a quick search on Pinterest and found some fun monthly challenges. This one seemed pretty awesome! I loooooooove planks! And it is easy (haha) to do while the kid is in the bath, right before a shower, or while the kids are napping! 


This is by far my favorite! I love watching the Housewives and taking my "break" for the day but how easy is it to zone out and OOPS 3 hours went by?? This will keep you on your toes! I like that it mixes things up too. Only solution to make it easier... DON'T WATCH TV! Which means... do a workout from your program OR spend some quality time with the kiddos! Better yet... go for a walk WITH the kiddos! BOOM!

Save these to your computer and use them! Or go onto Pinterest and find your own fun challenge! Post on Facebook and create a group to do the challenge with you. You'll be amazed by how many people are too lazy or scared to join, but are willing to click "Like" on that first picture!! ;) 
but we'll show them during bikini season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!