Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March into SHAKEOLOGY Savings

The price of Shakeology is going UP!


This is a big deal people! I never like to discuss price when it comes to Shakeology... or really anything for that matter. If it is WORTH IT then price should not be an issue. I would never stand behind something that I was not passionate about, and this is something that I feel is definitely worth it!

After having Charlotte I started my Shakeology right after leaving the hospital. I drank one a day, replacing one meal. I instantly felt a change in my attitude and energy. Being up at night with a newborn can be frustrating and difficult, but Shakeology honestly helped me with those mood swings and lack of sleep. It probably sounds silly... but I give it a lot of credit for my recovery from my c-section. I bounced back pretty quickly, and if it wasn't for the energy it gave me I don't think I could have done it. Attitude is EVERYTHING and when you lack sleep and proper nutrition, it can really get to you!

I lost 16 lbs from the time I came home with my newborn to when she was 6.5 weeks old!

But it isn't about losing weight for me, it was about getting MYSELF back. Something that was so important to me now that I had two kids. I wanted to conquer the world and go back to being Erika! It took me a long time after having my first baby to realize that a happy balance between ME and BABY is what keeps a mother from going crazy!

Anyway... back to Shakeology!!!!!!!!

My number one question is always... what IS Shakeology??





Shakeology is so much more than a "meal replacement shake." I honestly hate saying that but it is what is in it's simplest terms. When really it truly is the most important meal of the day. I spend hours a week planning meals for my family that satisfy all of the food groups and it is hard. Shakeology makes things easy by packing it all into one shake. 

What does it do?

  • curb cravings
  • promote weight loss
  • increase energy levels
  • support your immune system
  • improve digestion and regulation
  • support cardiovascular health
Now onto price.......

Chocolate and Greenberry Shakeology is increasing by $10. It is now $119 and will increase to $129.
If you purchase your Shakeology on an as-needed basis (not home direct) then your shipping costs will increase as well.
The breakdown is that you will be spending $22 extra a month!

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!

If you "lock-in" a HOME DIRECT order before April 1st 2013 you will preserve your monthly rate of $119. It gets better... you'll also receive FREE shipping on your order! 

This always makes me laugh because I was a HUGE Starbucks person!!!!
But Chocolate Shakeology totally curbed that craving.
Now it is a TREAT and not a NECESSITY!

So if you have been considering Shakeology, the time to act is now! I know I personally would not want to pay the extra money for my order, so I would get on top of this offer before the deadline.

For information on Shakeology or to place your Home Direct order and take advantage of this deal please contact me......

Twitter: PGHmommy
mommyburgh@gmail.com


HOLD ON... THERE'S MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Because I completely understand the pressure to buy something just because there is a price change I thought I would add a special treat to my customers.
For anyone who locks in a home direct order of Shakeology through me before April 1st 2013, I will send you a special  gift FROM ME, your coach. 
This also goes for anyone who orders a Challenge Pack before April 1st
(Challenge Packs include a workout program and your home direct order of Shakeology in one price)

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!