Friday, March 22, 2013

30 Day Brazilian Butt Lift or Hip Hop Abs Challenge

Looking for a shorter Challenge? Have you always wanted to try the Brazilian Butt Lift or Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs?

I am starting a new April Challenge on April 14th!!!!

This is for people who want to give me their all for 30 days! We will motivate one another and become a team.

There are 5 spots in this Challenge, and I know A LOT of people who are interested in these program, so hop on board quickly.

I have been seeing some really awesome results from my current challenge... I am on week 4 of P90X and Turbofire and my baby belly is almost GONE! I am finally seeing definition in my arms and stomach, but I know there is a still a ways to go! Without my TEAM behind me, helping me and keeping me ON MY TOES I would not have these results.

You may be working out by yourself in your living room... but you are FAR from alone! We are here to be your cheerleaders!

The Guidelines:
1. You must have me as your Beachbody coach. You can sign up for FREE here. If you already have a coach, we can discuss changing me to being your coach.

2. You must ALREADY OWN or PURCHASE Brazilian Butt Lift or Hip Hop Abs. I will be in contact with you on which option is best for you and how to order. (if you already own BBL and want to try the Master Series, you have that option too!)

3. Shakeology. We will be replacing one meal a day with Shakeology so achieve the BEST results!

4. Participation in my Facebook group. I will have mini Challenges throughout the 30 days so you don't want to miss out. This is the best way for us to motivate one another and keep track of results. I'll be posting tips on fitness and meal planning/recipes for clean eating.

What is the Brazilian Butt Lift?

REAL RESULTS

I was suckered into thinking this program was EASY and boy was I WRONG! If you want to REALLY FEEL IT in your thighs and butt... this is YOUR workout!
Fun dance moves and a cute trainer! I laughed and sweat all at the same time! Plus workouts aren't super long. He gets you moving right away and you don't need a lot to get started, basic weights and ankle weights. 

What is Hip Hop Abs?

Love Shaun T and Insanity? This is his super fun, high energy ab workout! No crunches! Just dancing and moving! 
This is the workout that helped Shaun T himself lose 50lbs! 



It won't be easy... but it will be worth it!
I want you on my team and can't wait to get started!

So what are you waiting for????


email: mommyburgh@gmail.com
twitter: @PGHmommy







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!