Wednesday, March 13, 2013

EYE OPENING!!!!!!


Are you sick of all those diet programs out there? Is it all overwhelming because you are left alone to figure out a workout program and sticking to a home delivered meal diet? Do you go to the gym and feel lost in a sea of treadmills and equipment?

I was this person. I went to the gym, did my 45 mins on the eliptical, lifted a few weights that looked "easy" for me to handle, then left. I never felt satisfaction afterwards and saw ZERO results. I was fit, but I wasn't at my full potential.

With BEACHBODY we can help you get on a program that works for you, teach you healthy meal planning (no home delivered meals, points or STARVING yourself!) and best of all, have you apart of a team who cares and is there for you every step of the way.

I hear WAY TOO OFTEN that Beachbody is expensive and the programs are too hard. Again, this was me! I always turned off the dvd because I got bored or it got too hard, and no one was there to push me. But then I became apart of this family and my thinking totally changed. I saw people making healthy decisions every day and getting some killer results, and that pushed me to keep at it! Not 8 week after having a baby I am seeing the inches fly off, definition in my legs and arms, and I have TONS OF ENERGY because of my healthy meal choices. And they are choices!!!!!!!!! I choose to make the meals I do and it is fun... and tasty! Dieting doesn't have to be about saying "no" it can be about having fun with it and discovering new foods. 
(p.s. these are Shakeology creations!!!!)


If you are ready to get started please like this post or shoot me a message! I can walk you through the programs, the meal planning, and everything I have to offer. But most of all, it is the support. You aren't ever pressured to buy things... we're a team and we just want to make you the best you can be! :)



I recently was shown this article and it is absolutely mind blowing to me.
This isn't about the money, or saving, or which one costs less. This is about YOU and what is best for your fitness journey.


A few highlights....
$600: Average cost of a nutritionist for three months
$1,251: 12-week program (includes $75 membership fee, $98 per week for food) -- Jenny Craig
$129: 12 weeks of passes and access to online tools -- Weight Watchers
$18,000 to $35,000: Average cost for bariatric surgery
$43: Average monthly price of a gym membership
$65: Average hourly price of a personal training session 

Beachbody....
$205 for Insanity Challenge Pack (includes Insanity, Shakeology HD for that month, meal planning booklet, training manual, personal coach, access to TeamBeachBody.com) + cost of Shakeology for each month following (comes out to be about $460 for 12 weeks) 



I thought this was so eye opening! We are so quick to look at these commercials and see celebs getting thin... but at what cost?
Home diet programs don't include a workout program... so you have to either purchase equipment or pay for the gym/trainer!

I am not saying Beachbody is the BEST option... but it certainly is cost effective when you see the changes people are making and the relationships you can make with fellow workout buddies!

Are you ready to make a change and be apart of ONE AMAZING FAMILY?
http://beachbodycoach.com/erikalevarse
twitter: PGHMOMMY
email: mommyburgh@gmail.com

CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO!
I can't wait to have you join my team!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!