Thursday, March 7, 2013

MARCH MADNESS CHALLENGES

Here we go people... it is GO TIME!

I may have already started my TRANSFORMATION but that doesn't mean you are left behind. I posted earlier about what a challenge group is and some expectations, here I will explain the different groups I am starting in ONE WEEK! So you have ONE WEEK to decide if you will PUSH PLAY or be left in the DUST! Because we are ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!

Here is the thing... regardless if you choose one of my groups or not we will be going on without you. We will be taking charge of our fitness, having fun, sweating, and coming clean with our diets. 
No one said this will be easy... but it will be WORTH IT!

So why me? Why Erika as your coach? Maybe you're a friend of mine and you see it as a favor. Or maybe you are just curious as to what Insanity or Brazilian Butt Lift is all about. Regardless of why you choose me, I have a really big job of proving to you that this is the best decision you can make.
I can't claim to know it all. I too am starting a journey, and I actually may be LESS FIT than you. Maybe you already completed P90X and just want to be apart of an accountability group to push through it one more time. 
But I can make one PROMISE to you... I will always be there! I will always be there for you when you need an extra push, have questions about what to make for dinner when chicken nuggets sound soooooo good, or just to tell you that you CAN DO THIS! And when I promise something, I hold to it!

Also what better way to get in shape and have fun than with something who is going through the exact same thing as you? I just had a baby 7 weeks ago so I have a huge hill to climb as far as my fitness and nutrition. But we will figure it out together... that is why we call it a CHALLENGE!


As a Beachbody coach we take an OATH to always have your goals and fitness in mind. We are not here to SELL you something, we are here to be your mentor and leader. We are not called Beachbody sales reps... we are COACHES!

So lets get started!!!!!! What are the challenge groups?????

MARCH 17TH
MARCH INTO FITNESS!
THIS IS THE GRANDDADDY OF THEM All! This group is for people who want to go ALL IN on their transformations. This means committing to a 90 day program and a nutrition plan. We will discuss together how to come up with a plan for you based on your lifestyle and needs. You choose the program. If you already own a program that is fine but you must be willing to have this be your start day. I do recommend Shakeology... that way we can get the best results possible!

MARCH 17TH
BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT 30 DAY PROGRAM
We will be following the 30 day program set in the Brazilian Butt Lift guide. You are required to own either Brazilian Butt Lift or the Masters Series. I will email you a nutrition guide, but it is highlighted within your program details. I recommend purchasing the Challenge Pack that way you have all of the materials needed and your supply of Shakeology, which is apart of the plan laid out in the program.

APRIL 1ST
SHAKEOLOGY 30 DAY CHALLENGE
OKAY I'LL GIVE YOU EASTER, BUT THEN IT IS ALL BUSINESS! All that is required for this challenge is Shakeology. You can choose to do a program along with it, or simply go after your nutrition goals. I do recommend that you add in cardio a few times a week along with this diet plan, but the fitness portion is up to you. I will send you a nutrition plan and help you with meal planning. This is for people who want to work on their diet and get some great pointers. I say diet, but this is not a typical diet. No counting points or feeling like you are depriving yourself of something. We will highlight clean eating and meal planning. 

Want an even SHORTER challenge?????

APRIL 1ST
ULTIMATE RESET 21 Day CHALLENGE
Okay.... Easter is over. The weather is getting warmer. Lets RECHARGE and get ready to explode into your fitness! The Ultimate Reset is an amazing way to jump right into challenging yourself. 

How It Works: The 21-day Reset Occurs in Three Phases.

  • BALANCE BODY CHEMISTRY

    Constant consumption of preservatives and chemical-laden foods along with exposure to toxins and pollution impair normal body processes. During Phase 1, you'll balance your body chemistry with four of the six supplements in order to optimize its systems. This will also reduce cravings or dependencies on items such as sugar or caffeine.*
  • REMOVE TOXINS & RESET DIGESTION

    In Phase 2, you'll be reversing the effects of poor habits, unhealthy foods, and environmental toxins. You'll modify your diet so that your digestive system won't have to struggle, and digestive problems you may have experienced before such as bloating and indigestion will be significantly reduced as your gasotrointestinal tract is cleansed.*
  • REJUVENATE YOUR HEALTH

    When you reach Phase 3, you will experience a profound positive change in your mood and energy level. During the final week, you'll eat foods of high-nutritional value whose nutrients are easily absorbed and return healthy bacteria to your freshly scrubbed digestive tract with pre- and probiotics. This will set you on the path to long-term healthy living.*
    I have seen some amazing transformations from this reset! If you feel like you need that extra push before taking on your next program... this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For entrance into any of these groups or to discuss which one might be BEST for you please email me (mommyburgh@gmail.com) or find me on Twitter @PGHmommy
Space is limited so that I can focus on each person and get the max results for each of you.

Best part? I will be there RIGHT WITH YOU! I too am challenging myself, taking before and after photos, posting my goals, and asking for advise! We are a team, and I take being apart of a team very seriously. 

How will you know your LIMIT if you don't take yourself there?






Before getting started please contact me personally so we can find out which Challenge is best for you! I am here to answer any questions and help guide you.
Not interested in a Challenge but still want to get fit????? I can help you find a program and diet plan that can meet your scheduling needs. Trust me... I know about being busy!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!