Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Week Two: P90X/Turbofire

HELLLLOOOOO WEEK 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week I focused on staying on track with meal planning and following the program exactly. The previous week I did not follow it as they set on the schedule, and this week I wanted to do it right.

I think the hardest part was having a day of Chest & Back, then going right into a day of Fire 45. Tony and Chalene DO NOT mess around, so my arms and thighs were killing me. But I pushed because I knew the program only follows the same routine for the first 3 weeks, then there is a change up! I did supplement in one extra fun workout... BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT BUM BUM! Have you ever done this workout? It is hilarious and hard and fun all at the same time. I did this after my Legs & Back day with P90X and even though it was hard on my legs, it was fun to dance around a little bit. 

Speaking of Legs & Back, that is totally my favorite workout out of all of them this week. I love focusing on legs, doing lunges, and slower movements. It is a nice break after a lot of jumping with Chalene! Hello Fire 55ez!!!! NOT SO E-Z!!!!!


STATS
Waist 31.5
Hips 35
Thighs 18
Weight 118

I noticed I stopped losing weight, which at this point I sort of expected. I am doing workouts that build a lot of muscle, so where I am losing FAT I am not shrinking the pounds. This isn't about losing pounds but inches for me though. I realize after baby #2 I have to come to terms with a more realistic weight for myself. I won't be 108 anymore like I was pre-baby. Plus I am working on building muscle mass this time around, not being skinny. 

I can officially fit into size 00 pants. When I say fit I mean THEY BUTTON. But they don't really look great on yet. But that will come with time and hard work. The middle bulge is going down and where I am carrying my weight now is in my "love handles." It is sitting on my hips just above my butt and hip bones. This week I plan to google some workouts to target that area and supplement in with my weekly routine.

LAST WEEK ON THE FIRST 3 WEEKS!!!!!!! That means I start more cardio with P90X which I am super excited about! I tried KenpoX for one last week and really enjoyed it. I can't wait to see what CardioX has in store... coupled with Chalene's toning workouts!


MY GOAL THIS WEEK! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!