Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Lets Talk Piyo... plus NEW CHALLENGE GROUP!

My heart is about to burst this month! A lot of pretty amazing things are starting and happening... it certainly feels like SPRING!

I won't get into EVERYTHING but I will talk about a few things... including this month's amazing special from Beachbody!

First...
I accepted two new positions! "But Erika, you quit work to stay at home and do Beachbody!"
Yes I did, BUT, I accepted two new Piyo instructor positions at local gyms! YAY! 
Starting next week 3 days of my week will be filled with teaching Piyo at two really great locations.
1. Monday at 5pm: XShadyside
2. Saturday and Sunday: Honor Your Body Wellness Studio
(I am also teaching P90X on Sundays)

How great right?? My love for what I do at home is EXPANDING out into the real world! hehe!


Okay let's move onto the other exciting news! I really feel like God was speaking to me last night when I saw the new April promos! hehe! 
So Beachbody announced that Piyo will be the special this month! What does that mean???
Well I'll go ahead and break it down for you! 

$140 Piyo Challenge Pack (amazing price!)
~ 3 Piyo dvds with all of the workouts 
~ Your choice of Shakeology flavor, month supply
~ meal guide (a lot like the 21 Day Fix, minus the containers)
~ calendar of workouts
~ Bonus dvd for ordering from me!

~ Piyo is low impact, it takes moves from Pilates and Yoga, and is set to fantastic music!




Why is this such a great deal?
A Challenge Pack is what Beachbody offers to give you SUCCESS in one package. You literally get everything you need to lose weight, tone, gain strength, have accountability, and dial in your nutrition. 
The price is amazing because essentially you are getting your Piyo dvds and extra for $10. Shakeology is about $130, so for just a few more bucks you get the workouts too. Success!

So what about that accountability?
Well you are in luck! Because they also have in a built in free service for you! ME!!!!
Coaches are assigned to you (or you find a coach friend and have them help you hehe) to help guide you along the way. 
How do I help? Everyone who purchases a product from me (whether it was last year or just today) can be added to any of my challenge groups. They are online (Facebook) groups that help keep you accountable in your goals, help you understand the nutrition plan, and have some fun with your dvds!
It can be scary getting that box in the mail, seeing the guide, and all the dvds! Like, okay what now!!!!! Well I help you sort through it and create a lifestyle around it!

This is not some big scary diet or change of life. It is a process. So I am here to make is easier and to fit into YOUR life. How I do things may not be right for you, but we will work together to find out what is best! 

So speaking of Challenge Groups....

Now that I gave you a little info on what a Challenge Group does, I'd love to personally invite you to my PIYO group!
It is on Facebook and will last 21 days!
I am a certified Piyo instructor, so you will have a huge advantage in this group! I love sharing what I do in class and online... so this will be a fabulous was to merge the two! I will post bonus moves and be able to help with modifications in case you need it to start!


If you would like to be considered for my Piyo Challenge Group... please contact me!
email: mommyburgh@gmail.com

Spots will fill up fast! Add me on Facebook so we can start chatting today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!