Tuesday, April 7, 2015

You are Invited!

I am so excited about this... THIS is seriously one of the best parts about being a Beachbody coach. And I am going on a free trip to Cancun next week... yet this is so much better! Seriously I'm not just saying that so you are like "oh wow she is so selfless." lol Trust me, I am no liar!

Anyway... what is it??

Well starting on Friday I am going to take 5 people and mentor them through 3 days of what exactly I do as a Beachbody coach. Just 5 people, because I want to really get to know them and have some fun with this little group!

okay I have mommy brain and that should say 2010, I swear I know when my kid was born lol!!!

That picture up there is my journey. I wasn't a coach yet in picture number one, actually it would take me three more years to get to the point of signing up, but the seed was certainly planted. I had no clue what Beachbody was at that time, I heard of P90X but I knew it was not for me. I was the girl at the gym going on the treadmill until the calories said I burned over 400. Because then that made me feel satisfied and like I actually did something. But I'd ruin it by marching my butt down to the Starbucks down the street to get a drink that was probably 500 calories. I really had zero nutrition other than eating a salad but I'd still smother it in Ranch. So no goals, no real direction... I just relied on the fact that I was a naturally thin girl.

Fast forward to the second picture... 5 years between the two pictures, holy smokes!!! But this girl really understands the importance of a balanced diet. I do not diet, but I had a lifestyle change. Now I hold off on so many splurges and I workout the right way every single day and I just live life!! I don't worry about it as much anymore because I trust that I have the tools set in front of my to succeed. 

Those tools were BEACHBODY!

So back to the group.... I am blessed beyond belief to have been given this gift of coaching. What started as a discount ended up saving me from retail hell!
And the best part of my job, better than Cancun, is that I can share the crap out of this and there are no limits. 

So I want to invite YOU to join me and a few others in a Facebook group that will go all weekend. You do not have to be around all weekend, but check in for the info and let me know you saw it.
I just want to lay down the foundation for you, so you can see how Beachbody can help you!

If you are interested in one of the 5 spots, please go to this link and fill out the application. It is just so we can get to know each other a little better!

Some things I will touch on....
  • How much can I make as a coach?
  • Do I have to be full time to succeed?
  • What are the start up costs?
  • What trips can I earn?
  • Who makes a good coach?
  • Do I have to be fit or a nutrition expert?
  • and more!!!!
So here is the link, fill it out, and I'll be in touch!!!

http://tinyurl.com/BombshellApplication


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!