Thursday, April 2, 2015

What is INVITE INVITE INVITE

What is the WORLD does it mean when your Beachbody coach tells you to INVITE INVITE INVITE?

Trust me, I was in the dark about this for a long time. It seems simple, but it really has a lot more to it than just messaging someone about buying products from you (ew gross!!!)

I really wanted to write out my ideas for what has helped me the past few months when it came to inviting. I guess I never realized that there is a method to it, and a lot of it is timing. This is by no means a sure way of getting people to sign up with you, but your success rate will certainly go up!

I will go over...

  • What does each INVITE mean?
  • Who to INVITE?
  • What do I say to these people?
  • My person calendar for inviting.
What does each INVITE mean?

Invite #1: Free Stuff!
Who doesn't love free stuff? When you walk into Sams Club, don't you go for the free samples? Do you actually buy the product... sometimes, but usually I just want the sample hehe!! But I tried it, and the seed is planted in my head, "hmm that was good, maybe I'll get it next time!" 
Beachbody is the same way. People love free stuff! So what can you give out for free that will move your business forward? Free groups/challenges, leaving free advice on your page, sharing free tips that have helped you... anything that does not break your bank, but opens the lines of communication.
Examples: Squat challenge, Free Clean Eating Group, Mommy Support Group, post about your favorite workout shoes, post about the face cleanser you use after you sweat that keeps away the acne!
As you can see, it can literally be anything! People love free tips! Why do you think Pinterest is so popular?? Free stuff! 

Invite #2: Challenge Groups and Products
This is where you connect your customer to a product that best suits them!
Challenge Groups are the bread and butter of your business. They are where the magic happens, so this is where you need to spend a lot of your time. 
This is where you might find your next potential coach, you will change lives, and find life long customers. More importantly, this is where we put the products to the test. We love them and use them, but we need to teach others about it too. I learned the past few months that Challenges do not have to be this thing you put off, or get down on yourself because you only have 2 members. Regardless, this is your way to get in there with your customers and help them! That is how this company became so popular and is different from everything else... we are customers too who just really love the product! Challenges are a way to showcase that!


Invite #3: Invite to the Coach Opportunity
This is probably the one that takes the longest. You really need to get in touch with their WHY and goals. Why would they make a good coach on your team? Why would they benefit from being a coach? Can it fit into their lifestyle? This is where FORM really takes shape and you start to dig a little deeper with your customer. 


Who do I Invite?
Obviously you could go around just inviting everyone you see, randomly, and hoping that you will eventually get a "yes!" Darren Hardy talks about doing this when he was a real estate agent... he literally went from door to door, spouting out his pitch, then moving on. That method still holds true in this, but with slightly more structure!

To your free groups... INVITE EVERYONE! No one is off limits! This is something fun and stress free, so go ahead and get crazy with it! The more you are adding to your network the better. This is where you will start seeing the pipeline effect (consistently adding people to your network). All of these people probably will not move past the first INVITE, but at least you are adding value.

To your challenge groups... use your free groups to advertise about your upcoming Challenges. 
But do not limit yourself to just your free groups, that is just an example of how to invite to free items. Find people who are active on your page and LIKE your posts often. They are watching you, so chances are a message to them would not seem out of nowhere but just a logical next step.
Invite your close friends and family, you are comfortable with them and can practice some of your scripts and wording on them. 

To the coach opportunity... these are the people who are doing an excellent job in your challenge groups, your all-stars! Also look out for anyone who might be interested in being a preferred customer (or discount coach). Usually they are really enjoying the group, but are just way too busy to really be bothered with the business end. I never use "coach" when telling them about it, I make it appear like it is separate but still connected. 


A Few Tips on Inviting....
~ Have a plan Stan! Seriously, if you are just knocking on doors hoping that for every 10 people you get 1 yes, you are sort of wasting your time. But with a plan, you can be a lot more effective!
If you are faced with objections, you may flounder because you were not ready. But if you go in with a plan for your day "Today I am inviting to my Free group" then you are more mentally prepared for what to expect! You can do your homework, have videos ready, and look way more professional!

~ I write out a lot of scripts but I add a lot of my personality and facts about them in it. I do not just go around cut and pasting a boring script to everyone to say I did my 5 invites for the day! There has to be MEANING behind it. These are potential coaches!!!! Get to know them now! Develop that trust and relationship. Chances are, they have been approached before.... be different!

~ Do your homework! Go to their page and get to know them. Make your presence known. I LIKE posts and pictures, look at pictures of their family or latest vacation, and comment on things that interest me. That way I am not coming from outerspace when I do message them about joining a Challenge Group! Plus these are items that you can use when INVITING them and connecting.


Here is an example of my month calendar. I add a lot more to my physical calendar, along with daily activities, but I like to sit on the last day of each month and write out a general guide.
This is helpful because it big bold letters I see when things start and stop, and if I have any commitments that may get in the way. 
Obviously looking at this, I see that next week I have a challenge starting, so I can do some last minute inviting to my 3 Day Refresh group today. 
Next week I will focus a lot on my Piyo inviting, because the deadline for that is before I go on vacation to ensure they get their Challenge Pack in time. I'll be in Mexico with limited WIFI connection, so I do not want to leave sales hanging around without me being able to help!
I plan to do a FREE group in May, so I see that I have time after Cancun to start inviting to that while I get prepared for my big Piyo Challenge. 
I can also follow up with my 3 Day Refresh group and see if they want to move into another Challenge Group, or I can see how things go, and INVITE to the coach opportunity! These could be great people to invite to a free group too if they are not interested in another challenge or coaching.

See how it goes? I usually write in my actual planner what type of INVITING I will focus on that day based of this. That way there is a plan, and it is leading to something. Not just randomly knocking on doors. 

I truly hope this was helpful! Remember... HAVE A PLAN TACO MAN! hehehe!!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!