Friday, June 12, 2015

What is a Challenge Pack?

So we have been chatting for a bit, and I say to you, "Alright, let's get you set up with a challenge pack!"
And you think to yourself... "What the heck is she talking about?? A challenge pack? I just want a fitness program and your help!"

I get it, Beachbody has a lot of terminology that is pretty confusing, and challenge pack is definitly one of them. And what exactly it entails for the long run for your goals.

So in this post I want to break down what a challenge pack is, why is it important to your success, and I will answer a few questions that commonly come up about purchasing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Example of a Challenge Pack

What Is Included?
  • set of dvds that go with the program
  • workout calendar
  • meal plan guide
  • bonus dvd for buying through a coach
  • getting started guide
  • Shakeology flavor of your choice, month supply
  • Shakeology cup (21 Day Fix and Extreme)
  • 3 Day Refresh (for Kickstart Challenge Packs)
  • equipment, if it is listed with the program

Why Should I Purchase a Challenge Pack?

A challenge pack seeks to combine all of the important pillars of success....
Fitness + Nutrition + Accountability = Success

Fitness: Program of your choice with the help of a coach to find what will work best for your goals.
Nutrition: Shakeology, healthiest meal of the day, and a complete nutrition guide with recipes.
Accountability: Free access to online tools, and free entrance into a challenge group run by your coach.

No other company does all of this, for a discounted price. You can go to the gym, hire a trainer, hire and nutrionist, and still not get the deal and the quality that you will find in that box that comes to your doorstep once you order the challenge pack.

Once you purchase, you are now on a journey that is LONG LASTING. We will seek to make long term changes to your lifestyle, and show you how to incorporate these changes into your life but still let you live! I have kids, so I understand the juggle act of taking care of children, making meals that everyone will enjoy, getting in my workout, and making sure my nutrition is on point. It is hard, but it is doable. 

I will not stop being your coach after my challenge group ends. I will not stop being your coach if you decide to stop getting Shakeology for a month. I will always be there, and keep you in line for your goals. I do not just sell a product and hope that you use it and get results, I will guide you to finding the tools to get you to your ultimate goals, put you in a group that will help you succeed, and continue to check in to make sure you are remaining motivated!

Success in a box!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Commonly Asked Questions:

How am I saving by purchasing a challenge pack?
A challenge pack is designed to help you save a bit of cash when you combine the purchase of Shakeology and a workout program. Shakeology is $129 plus tax and shipping by itself, and most challenge packs run around $140 - $180. So by adding in the program, you are saving, and setting yourself up for success by having EVERYTHING you need ready to go. The guess work has been figured out!

Do I have to get Shakeology?
The challenge pack has Shakeology built into the price, sorry it is not a restaurant where you can substitute hehe!
And here is the deal, I understand fully that people tend to get a little weird about purchasing shakes and the whole deal. They just want a meal plan to sort of follow and some work out dvds.
But we probably talked already about those goals of yours, and honestly, the only way to get there, and stay there, and do it the right way, is to at least give the Shakes a try. Unless you have a medical reason NOT to drink them, they are only there to benefit you.
You are probably looking at it at face value... $129 for a shake??? But broken down, it is about $4 a day. That is the cost of a Starbucks drink! And it replaces a meal a day, and gives you over 70 different vitamins and essentials all in one glass.
So here is my deal..... TRY IT! If you hate it, we can return it and try something else that will benefit you!
Want to learn more about Shakeology and price? Go here.

What happens after the group is finished?
So once you purchase your challenge pack you are then entered into my Facebook accountability group. Just a group of other men and women (usually my groups are women) who are doing the same program as you, and probably have similar goals. It is a closed group so no worries about EVERYONE knowing your business. We post about our workouts, recipes, and have fun!
Anyway... these groups usually last 21 days. So what happens after we are done? Well if you feel like you want to keep going, you are more than welcome to join my NEXT group, I have one every month! We can talk about using the same program, purchasing a new one, or working one on one instead of in a group through texts or email.
Again, I am your coach, I am here for YOU! So let's get you results the best way possible for YOU!

Do I have to stay on Shakeology HD after I receive the first bag?
Short answer, and honest answer, NO.
Longer answer.... YES. lol Okay let me elaborate. Of course I want you to stay on Shakeology with the monthly program. I want you to stay committed to your goals, living a healthy lifestyle, and moving forward... not staying stagnant!
What is the best way to move forward? Stick to the PLAN STAN!
Shakeology is not a weightloss shake. Shakeology is not a protein shake. It is both of those things, but most importantly, it is a meal replacement shake that is the healthiest meal of the day. Regardless if you need to lose weight or not, you literally cannot create anything healthier than Shakeology. So do not think that just because you hit your goal weight, you do not have to drink it anymore. Only all the more reason to KEEP GOING!
So no you do not have to keep the HD but know that there are options.
1. You can change your flavor from month to month
2. You can pause your shipment for 1 or 2 months up to 3 times a year

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I aim to give you best quality service possible, and do it honestly. Hopefully this post was helpful in your decision to get a challenge pack and join my next accountability group.
Even if you do not choose to gt the combo pack, and only get the program, you are still a priority and will be placed in a group. But I do try to give everyone level playing ground, and only want you to feel amazing about yourself. So lets work together to keep YOUR goals in mind, and do what is best for YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for sharing!